BMW X5 ROOF BARS
Roof bars for BMW X5 SUV with flush roof rails. These heavy duty bars can carry up to 100kg and are available in aluminium or black steel. Lockable foot pack included. Supplied as a complete kit, assembled and ready to fit.
- For BMW X5 SUV
- Late 2018 to Present (G05 model)
- 2013 to 2018 (F15 model)
- Not for E70 registered in 2013
- Roof Load Bars
- 2 x Load bars 1.15 metres long with black end caps
- Aluminium bar profile (h x w) = 29mm x 63mm (oval)
- T-Track slot in aluminium bars only
- Black steel bar profile (h x w) = 20mm x 30mm
- Steel bars have a black non-slip coating
- Maximum load capacity of 100kg
- Foot Pack
- 4 x feet with protective rubber gaskets to ensure best fit
- 3mm thick black coated steel bracket clamps to outer rail
- Lockable storage compartment inside foot for Allen key
- 2 key locks and 2 plastic locks with black load bars
- 4 key locks with aluminium load bars
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured to ISO standards
- TUV Approved
Only suitable for the X5 with factory fitted flush roof rails*.
Cannot be fitted to roofs with fixed points or raised rails (with a gap underneath).
Allen key tightens foot to roof bar and rail at the same time.
Simple to fit, supplied with full fitting instructions
*Flush Roof Rails
Flush or integrated roof rails sit flush on the roof of the vehicle and do NOT have a gap under the rail (between rail and vehicle roof).