FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS FROM £100
We provide a 14 day returns policy. This means you have 14 calendar days, from the day your item was delivered, to notify us that you wish to return it.
This policy ONLY applies to items that have NOT been fitted or used.
To Return Goods :
1. Contact us within 14 calendar days from the day your item was delivered.
2. We will provide a returns number and the address to return your item to.
3. Pack the item properly and write the returns number on the outside.
4. Send the item to the address provided using an insured and trackable service.
All items are checked on arrival and if approved, refunds are processed within 2 working days.
1. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RETURNS POLICY AND THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED
Do not return any items until you receive confirmation and a returns number from us.
Failure to do so may result in your return being delayed, lost or rejected.
2. DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS TO OUR REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS.
This address cannot accept parcels, your goods will not be delivered and may be lost.
Goods can only be returned to the specific return address that we provide you with.
3. ITEMS RETURNED MUST BE :
– In their brand new condition, without any signs of use, fitting or damage.
– In their original packaging, complete and including all fixings and paperwork.
– Packed correctly using packaging suitable to protect the item during transit.
– Sent to the return address provided with the returns number written on the outside.
– Returned by the person that purchased them (proof of purchase is required).
4. ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED IF :
– They have been used, fitted, damaged, creased, stained, scratched etc.
– They are incomplete, missing items or part of a set, partial returns not permitted.
– They are customised, personalised or made-to-order (unless proved to be faulty).
– They have been tampered with or altered in any way.
Unless we are at fault, customers are responsible for the cost of returning any items.
Road Addicts cannot be held liable for items being returned that are lost, delayed or damaged in transit. We recommend customers return their items using a trackable delivery service that includes insurance against loss or damage up to the total value of their goods.