Ford C-MAX Wind Deflectors
Wind deflectors for the Ford C-MAX enable you to open your side windows without letting in rain or wind. These deflectors by Climair, provide many benefits for drivers, passengers, smokers and pets during summer and winter.
- For Ford C-MAX and Grand from 2011 to 2019 (Mark 2)
- Made from 3mm thick acrylic with a light grey smoke tint
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee against crazing
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015, TUV and ABE approved
- Deflect insects, rain and wind away from open windows
- Reduce drafts, misting and sun glare from side windows
- Reduce driver fatigue by increasing fresh air circulation
- Reduce temperature inside the vehicle during hot weather
- Remove stale air and odours from food, pets and smoking/vaping
Fitting Wind Deflectors
- In-channel deflectors slot directly inside the side window channel
- No drilling, screws, glue, sticky tape or tools required
- Fitting time = approx 15-20 minutes for a standard front pair
- Supplied in pairs with full fitting instructions
Climair wind deflectors are available for 95% of cars, 4x4's, pickup trucks and vans.
All prices include VAT.