Mercedes-Benz V-Class Wind Deflectors
Front wind deflectors for Mercedes-Benz V-Class or Viano. They allow you to open the side windows without letting rain or wind into the cabin. Deflectors provide benefits for drivers, passengers, smokers and pets throughout the summer and winter.
For Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Viano (2003 to present)
Viano 2003 to 2013 (W639) and V-Class from 2014 on (W447)
- These wind deflectors only fit across the top of the window frame
- They do not fit down the side of the door frame to the door mirror
- Slotted inside open window channel similar to rear wind deflectors
- Fitting time = approx 15-20 minutes for a standard front pair
- Supplied as a pair with full fitting instructions
- Benefits of Wind Deflectors
- Deflect insects, rain and wind away from open windows
- Reduce drafts, misting and sun glare from side windows
- Reduce driver fatigue by increasing fresh air circulation
- Lower temperature inside the vehicle during hot weather
- Remove stale air and odours from food, pets and smoking/vaping
- Made from 3mm thick, light grey smoke-tinted acrylic
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee against crazing
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015, TUV and ABE approved
Climair wind deflectors are available for 95% of cars, 4×4’s, pickup trucks and vans.
All prices include VAT.