Peugeot Boxer Wind Deflectors
Designed to fit the Peugeot Boxer van, these front wind deflectors allow you to open your side windows without letting in rain or wind. They provide benefits for drivers, passengers and smokers throughout the summer and winter.
- For Peugeot Boxer Panel Van – 2006 model to present
- Made from 3mm thick, light grey smoke-tinted acrylic
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee against crazing
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015, TUV and ABE approved
- Deflect insects, rain and wind away from open windows
- Reduce drafts, misting and sun glare from side windows
- Reduce driver fatigue by increasing fresh air circulation
- Lower temperature inside the vehicle during hot weather
- Remove stale air and odours from food, pets and smoking/vaping
- Fitting Wind Deflectors
- In-channel deflectors slot directly inside the side window channel
- No drilling, screws, glue, sticky tape or tools required
- Fitting time = approx 15-20 minutes for a standard front pair
- Supplied as a pair with full fitting instructions
Climair wind deflectors are available for 95% of cars, 4×4’s, pickup trucks and vans.
All prices include VAT.