Peugeot Expert Wind Deflectors
Designed to fit the Peugeot Expert panel van, this pair of front wind deflectors allow you to open your side windows without rain or wind entering the van cabin. They provide benefits for drivers, passengers and smokers throughout the summer and winter.
- For Peugeot Expert – 2007 to Present (Mk2 to Mk3)
- Made from 3mm thick acrylic with light grey smoke tint
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee against crazing
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015, TUV and ABE approved
- Deflect insects, rain and wind away from open windows
- Reduce drafts, misting and sun glare from side windows
- Reduce driver fatigue by increasing fresh air circulation
- Lower temperature inside the vehicle during hot weather
- Remove stale air and odours from food, pets and smoking/vaping
- In-channel deflectors slot directly inside the side window channel
- No drilling, screws, glue, sticky tape or tools required
- Fitting time = approx 15-20 minutes for a standard front pair
- Supplied in pairs with full fitting instructions
Climair wind deflectors are available for 95% of cars, 4×4’s, pickup trucks and vans.
All prices include VAT.