Renault Master Wind Deflectors
Front pair of wind deflectors designed to fit the Renault Master panel van. Wind deflectors allow you to open your side windows without rain or wind entering the van cabin. They provide benefits for drivers, passengers and smokers throughout summer and winter.
- For Renault Master – 2003 to present
- Mk2 (Facelift) 2003 to 2010 and Mk3 2010 to Present
- Made from 3mm thick acrylic with light grey smoke tint
- Slimline aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Compatible with anti-trapping window sensors
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee against crazing
- Supplied direct to European vehicle manufacturers
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015, TUV and ABE approved
- Wind Deflector Benefits
- Deflect insects, rain and wind away from open windows
- Reduce drafts, misting and sun glare from side windows
- Reduce driver fatigue by increasing fresh air circulation
- Lower temperature inside the vehicle during hot weather
- Remove stale air and odours from food, pets and smoking/vaping
- Fitting Wind Deflectors
- In-channel deflectors slot directly inside the side window channel
- No drilling, screws, glue, sticky tape or tools required
- Fitting time = approx 15-20 minutes for a standard front pair
- Supplied in pairs with full fitting instructions
Climair wind deflectors are available for 95% of cars, 4×4’s, pickup trucks and vans.
All prices include VAT.