FORD KUGA ROOF BARS
Roof bars for the Ford Kuga Mk3. Aluminium or black steel load bars with lockable foot pack for flush roof rails. These bars can increase your load carrying capacity by up to 100kg. Complete roof bar kit supplied assembled and ready to fit.
- Ford Kuga SUV Model
- From 2020 to Present (Mk3)
- Must have factory fitted roof rails*
- Aluminium or black load bars with lockable foot pack
- Manufactured to ISO standards and TUV Approved
- Maximum load capacity of 100kg
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Load Bars
- 2 x Load bars 1.15 metres long with black end caps
- Aluminium bar profile (h x w) = 29mm x 63mm (oval)
- T-Track slot in aluminium bars only
- Black steel bar profile (h x w) = 20mm x 30mm
- Steel bars have a black non-slip coating
- Foot Pack
- 4 x feet with protective rubber gaskets to ensure best fit
- 3mm thick black coated steel bracket clamps to outer rail
- Lockable storage compartment inside foot for Allen key
- 2 key locks and 2 plastic locks with black load bars
- 4 key locks with aluminium load bars
Only suitable for the Ford Kuga with factory fitted flush roof rails*
Allen key tightens foot to roof bar and rail at the same time.
Simple to fit, supplied with full fitting instructions.
*Flush Roof Rails
Flush or integrated roof rails sit flush on the roof of the vehicle and do NOT have a gap under the rail (between rail and vehicle roof). These roof bars cannot be fitted to roofs with fixed points or raised rails (with a gap underneath).