ROAD WARNING TRIANGLE
Place this warning triangle on the road to advise other road users of hazards ahead. In the event of your vehicle breaking down by the roadside, this triangle will warn other road users in advance. The triangle has metal legs to ensure stability on the road. This essential safety item is supplied with a protective pvc case for easy storage in the boot of your car, suv, van or pickup truck.
- Red retro-reflecting triangle
- Fluorescent inner triangle
- Metal legs ensure stability on the road
- Triangle is fully collapsible
- Supplied with protective case
- Designed according to European Standard ECE R27
Highway Code – Breakdowns (Rule 247)
If your vehicle breaks down, put a warning triangle on the road at least 45 metres (147 feet) behind your broken-down vehicle on the same side of the road.
Never use a warning triangle on a motorway.